Sunday Snippets: Flannery O'Connor and Catholic Social Teaching.

Wow, Sunday again already? I've been busy this week getting my new blog, the Catholic Reading Project, up and running. (Well, that and trying to find an assisted living place for my father.) So my contributions to this blog have been rather meager: a post on a reading method that will help you make sense of all different kinds of written works, and one on some books by and about Flannery O'Connor that I recommend. I've got plenty of posts in the development stage, though, and will publish them as soon as I get time. Meanwhile, if you are at all interested in Catholic Social Teaching (and, by golly, you should be!), take a look at the new blog and consider joining us!

And, oh yeah, by request, I've added a little more info to my online profile, in case you're interested. If you'd like to know what some other Catholic bloggers have been doing this week, don't forget to take a look at Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace and Purification in Flannery O'Connor's “Revelation”

Reading and the Moral Imagination: Plato and truth in fiction

The Story of the Flood in the Epic of Gilgamesh

Mystery, thrills and suspense from contemporary Catholic writers

Rerum Novarum in context

Epic poetry and the moral imagination

Moral Imagination: Beauty, Truth, and Goodness