Sunday Snippets: Year of Faith

The new Year of Faith was definitely my theme this past week, with a couple of posts about my new online Catholic Reading Project, and a feature on the catechism study package from Logos Bible Software. I'm so busy lately that I have trouble reading as much as I would like, so I'm going to start posting book reviews based on Kindle samples -- most of my book selections these days start out with reading the downloadable Kindle sample of the book. I've found you can tell a lot from the sample -- probably more than from flipping through a physical book in a book store -- and since I'm doing lots of "sampling," I may as well let others get the benefit of my experience.

If you'd like to know what other Catholic bloggers are up to these days, don't forget to take a look at the Sunday Snippets round-up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grace and Purification in Flannery O'Connor's “Revelation”

Reading and the Moral Imagination: Plato and truth in fiction

The Story of the Flood in the Epic of Gilgamesh

Mystery, thrills and suspense from contemporary Catholic writers

Rerum Novarum in context

Moral Imagination: Beauty, Truth, and Goodness

Epic poetry and the moral imagination